Sunday, March 24, 2013

Earth Day

Earth Day is right around the corner (April 22!) I just posted my new Earth Day pack! This pack includes:
-Pictures, Directions, and Templates for an Earth Day Craftivity (with writing prompt)
-Earth Day Word Search
-Natural Resource Foldable
-The Earth with No Natural Resources Draw and Write
-Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle posters for the classroom
-Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Draw and Write
-Earth Day math color by number (addition and subtraction)
-Earth Day Coloring sheet (with out math)
-Earth Day Scategories
-Earth Day morning work (reviews: time, money and measurement)
-How many words can you make out of the words EARTH DAY

It is the cutest craftivity
See it here

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute craftivity! I am heading to your store it check it out. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you are too sweet!! I know follow you too :) THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete