Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring is Here!!

Here is my latest pack that is all about spring! It includes a craftivity, and literacy and math printables. My students are working on their measurement unit where they have to measure things with a non traditional measuring tool. In this pack I created little rulers that are eggs:
to be used with this fun measuring activity:
Also included is everything you need to make this cute craft with your kids:
There is a writing activity to go along with this craft! There is also:
How to dye an egg graphic organizer and writing page AND a spring word search!

Check it out here in my TPT Store or my Teachers Notebook Shop
Everything including this pack is still on sale until the 17th!!

GIVE AWAY!!
If you leave a comment on this post that includes your email address I will randomly pick someone on Wednesday that will receive this spring pack!!
Congrats to Miss Caity for the Win!

1 comment: