Friday, April 19, 2013

5 for FRIDAY!!!

Happy Friday Yall! What a week! 

1. Let me first start by saying that I am praying for all of those up in Boston. Horrible tragedy and I hope God sheds some light on who did this act. USA!! 

If you have not seen this video is a must see andddd will make you cry. But...I cry at the anthem all the time haha so maybe its just me. 


2. I made a new Daily 5 chart that I am thrilled about! I love how it turned out! My kiddos love seeing their names on the clothes pins and knowing exactly where they should be and what they should be doing! (I love that too obviously). The picture is kinda bad but you get the gist. 


3. We did our Earth Day unit this week!! I need to hang up their little Earths they made! Everything we did was from my Earth Day Pack ! We learned all about Reduce, Reusing and Recycling! 

4. Today we had a pep rally and this guy came in did a Laser Show. Did not really now what the heck that was going to be like but the kids loved it! It was a fun way to end the Friday! 


5. Lastly I am SO excited that my semester for grad school is almost over! I am graduating this semester with my masters and I am PUMPED! I am presenting my capstone project not next week but the week after! Send good vibes! I am presenting a program that I came up with and started in my class called Bedtime Stories at Lunch! I will do post about it when its all over but basically the project seeks to promote reading aloud to young learners! Its something that I am so passionate about and I hope it all goes well presenting it! WHOO almost done!!

Here is my dad reading to my son when he was a little bitty guy! (he was quite bald haha)




4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing up your Master's! I will finish up mine this summer. Can't wait to hear about your project!

    Karen
    Anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Full time job, young family, blogging. Wow! You are a busy lady.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly ready for a stint as a stay at home momma =)

      Delete