Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Lets Get Acquainted!

Well I want to get to know all of yall out there better so here is a little more about me with Flying Into First 's Lets Get Acquainted Linky Party!!


This week is all about our Favorite Things!

My favorite place to shop:

Loft!!! (rumor has it that tomorrow, Wednesday, the whole store will be 50% off...this is a problem)


Favorite TV Show:

This is slightly embarrassing but i LOVE Duck Dynasty I find it so funny!


Favorite Sweet Treat:

Particularly fond of Moose Tracks Ice Cream :)  I don't eat sweets that often but I love me some good ice cream!

Favorite Food:

Gahh I just love all kinds of foods. Seriously love Pizza, a good Caesar Salad, Steak etc etc and I LOVE Chinese food...PF Change Chicken Lettuce Wraps to be specific =)


Favorite Restaurant:

Well besides PF Changes I also love the Sweet Water Tavern. They have the best Ahi Tuna Salad!





Link Up!!



7 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute! Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm your newest follower.

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that I found your blog through the linky! I love the colors! My family loves moose tracks ice cream and Duck Dynasty as well! My girls like to call me "Ms. K!" I'm a new follower!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I love PF Chang's also! The Easter Bunny left me $25 gift certificate and I can't wait to go!
    Thanks for the tip on the LOFT. My daughter needs some interview outfits!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    Thanks for the loft info. I'll have to check it out.
    Cute blog.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys!! I follow you guys now too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I'm right outside of Knoxville and went to UT as well. How fun!
      I'll be checking back in to read more. Good luck with your blog.

      Delete
  6. How awesome!! Miss that city! Go VOLS :)

    ReplyDelete