Saturday, April 6, 2013

Monthly Mash Up: April

Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade Tidbits is hosting a Linky in which we showcase what products (and FREEBIES!!) we are using with our kiddos in April! 

Earth Day! What an important part of April! I will be using all of my Earth Day pack which you can find Here !! The pack includes a Craftivity and LA and Math printables! It focuses on Natural Resources, Reduce/Reuse/Recycling and other Earth Day themes! Here is a look at some of the things in the pack! 

Below is a picture of 2 pages in the pack! You print them back to back and then fold (directions included) to make a foldable! My kiddos are going to draw a picture/example of the natural resources -Soil, Water, and Air. I am going to make an anchor chart or write on our white board different things they could draw under each of the flaps! For older students you could have them write examples/sentences etc!


 Reduce, Reuse, Recycle writing practice! 


 My kids love these! Even though they are fun I think they help them gain more vocabulary and sight words!! =)
 I also have a great FREEBIE up on my TPT site for April! I have started to dive into making boarders! You can download my first three I made for free! Let me know what you think! They come in all sorts of colors!






If you want to WIN a copy of my Earth Day pack just leave a comment with your email address and I will randomly select someone on Monday!!





5 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for linking up! I am a new follower! :)

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Megan!! Love it!!! And thank you I follow you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win!
    Elizabeth.parce@k12.sd.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love your Earth Day packet and so glad to have found your blog!! Thanks.
    eugenezirk@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete