Friday, June 28, 2013

5 for Friday {June 28th}

Happy Friday everyone! Linking up with Doodle Bugs of course! Hope everyone had a great week! 


ONE

Hubs, Connor and I headed down to the beach for the beginning of the week to get a little bit of relaxing in before the move this weekend! It was really fun and we got to stay with one of my husbands West Point classmates who we probably wont see again for a while since he is moving to Oklahoma! It was great to spend time with his family! 

Jumpin The Waves! 

Drip Castle Building!!

TWO

My very best friend in the world got her first teaching job yesterday!! I am so beyond excited for her and cant wait to see all she does this year!! It is a title 1 school and I just know she will be so great with her new kindergarteners! To celebrate I made her a planning book! You can make your own using The Teacher Wife's editable templates!

I made my friend in Purple since its her favorite color! There are 4 different styles! 

THREE

If you havnt been following Ashley Hughs all week on her blog the School Supply Addict you should start!! There has been so many fabulous freebies and prizes this week for her 4000 follower celebration! Today she has this as a freebie!! Such a score SO CUTE :)


FOUR

I am still very excited about the pack I just put up in my shop! Its all Lemonade Themed and perfect for summer!! It includes both literacy and math printables and a super cute craftivity! Check it out and let me know what you think!





FIVE

Remember Google Reader will be no more after next week!! Follow my blog on Bloglovin to keep in touch :) Click the button on the Left to Follow me! 
 
Have a great weekend!! I will be sweating my bum off moving all our stuff to our grandparents lake house in Alabama because military housing wont let us in our house yet on base in Georgia...typical (whats moving our stuff twice anyways...)

2 comments:

  1. You are a very sweet friend making a plan book for your buddy's first teaching job.
    Looks like your little family is having a nice summer.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, moving twice! Best of luck to you! Looks like you all had a nice day at the beach. Glad I found your blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete