Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Years Resolution

Hello everyone! It is my new years resolution to get back into blogging! My husband is currently at Ranger School (he left Sunday) and will be gone for the next few months without communication so I have no excuses but to keep motivated and keep blogging! Everything is great here on the home front! My son is learning more each day I love seeing his little two year old mind work! My 6 month pregnant self is ready for this new one to get here already :) I just finished a great Winter pack full of two crafts and math and literacy printables! You can check it out HERE ! Leave a comment below and I will pick someone to send it to!!





-Julia

10 comments:

  1. The penguin is too cute! Your packet is perfect for the season!

    rachelmd93@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to say that I have been to Georgia and Kentucky too when my husband was going to his school! Best wishes:)

      Delete
  2. Such cute stuff! I hope the next few months with your hubby gone go by quickly :)
    Mrs. Thompson
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store
    AdventuresDOTinteachingATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mind blowing article is provided here. Tampa Tutoring And it is written with great skill and the words directly explain the thought of author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a beneficial workout for me to go through your webpage. Ocala Tutoring It definitely stretches the limits with the mind when you go through very good info and make an effort to interpret it properly. I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Tallahassee Tutoring Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever!Special needs tutor Short Hills Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. Special needs tutor Tribeca We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for give me information on this topic. special needs tutor of Gladwyne you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the work you have put into your nice blog. High School in Cutler Bay, Fl We will bookmark to your blog because it is very informational. We love the site and will come back to see your new posts.

    ReplyDelete