Monday, August 5, 2013

The Kissing Hand

One of my all time favorite books is the Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn. It is such a sweet story that helps kids so much in their first few weeks of school away from their parents. I remember my mom reading it to my little brother and her putting a heart sticker on his hand every morning before school in Kindergarten :) (he would die knowing I told you that...hes 20 and a Marine now and thinks hes all manly haha but everyone was little and needed their parents at one point :) ) 

 
Since I finally finished this pack today I am using it as my Monday Made It :)
I made this pack to use in the first few weeks of school or on the first day of school to go along with the book! It includes a Craftivity, and literacy and math printables! 




 I hope you like it!! I love that little Raccoon Craft :) You can find it HERE in my TPT store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment